Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
Storm on Suisun Bay!
Storm on Suisun Bay…
I had already postponed my trip one day due to windier conditions
As I cruised down the Sacramento River from Rio Vista, somewhat
I was up and fishing again before dawn. I spent about an hour at
I had been fishing with ghost shrimp both days. Having less than a
I dealt with a quartering sea for much of my journey across the
This entry was posted in Fishing Striped Bass. Bookmark the permalink.
Wow, how draining that would have been. I am glad you made it back on your own. Having another brain aboard would have been nice huh. I like all your stories, good job. You capture the moment well. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the visit, Mark, and the kind words. That stormy trip stands out in my memory like few others and I can tell you I learned from it!