Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
Oct. 2011: Salmon Limit!
I continued to troll past Isleton, upriver past the Ryde Hotel, clear up to Walnut Grove and beyond. For nuthin’.
This entry was posted in Fishing Salmon. Bookmark the permalink.
Great post/story ! Life is great !
Did I ever say I miss the Delta ? !
Ahhhh, Rich! Yes you did say you miss the Delta – but you were smart enough to move to Oregon to get out of Kalifornistan. And Lordy, I wish I could! But it would be a long drive to do some Delta fishing!
FishWisher, great job on the first limit of chinook. i always enjoy the story telling and pictures of your fish adventures. Cheers! -Big O
Love your fish’in log in’s. Stuck at my business day in day out as my 17″ Arima- “Aqua Tonic” sits lonesome at my crib. Stuck in the city and dream of doing what your doing=keep on doing it! Thank You-Todd
John (Cptfishalot)- Thanks for the note! It was good to see you out there. I’ll be trying again this coming week.
Big O and Todd – Thanks for the notes. I enjoy keeping my site up to date and knowing folks like you enjoy reading it. Todd – keep at it and one day it’ll be your turn to retire and fish!
agree about the pretty help. I’m her proud grandmother!