Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
A Birthday Celebration at Craig’s Castle!
Craig Enters His 60th Year
Day 1, Tuesday, April 6, Home to Stockton via CA99
Lavonne baked a cake for the occasion, and I readied the coach – we always take Big Blue to such gatherings at Craig’s, and park for the night in his driveway. It makes the trip a two day affair. And… we don’t have to drive home after the party, but simply retire to our own home just outside Craig’s front door. It works out great all the way around.
We dawdled around the coach ’til a bit before 1800 hours, when Lavonne headed to the house. I headed to the shower so that I’d be done with chores for the evening before joining the party. Other family members arrived during the next hour. I headed up to the house after dressing for the occasion.
When it was time to open his gifts, Craig got a 59th birthday T-shirt and a gift card for Amazon, a nice powerboat styled pool float, gift cards, and more. It seemed the celebration of his 59th birthday was done properly.
This entry was posted in Travel: Craig's Castle. Bookmark the permalink.