Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle
This entry was posted in Travel: Craig's Castle. Bookmark the permalink.
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your adventures. And your determination to “cautiously” carry on road tripping. It’s daunting to see how much work goes into your road trips. Your pics are always so good that I spent a few minutes trying to figure out the Oregon totem on last trip, with some kind of bird sculpture, that turned out to be a bug splat.
Hi, Susan –
Thanks for the visit. I really appreciate your visit and comment.
I’ve been doing well so far as the ol’ ticker is concerned, and am very happy and thankful for that.
Yes, those bug splatters do mess up my photos sometimes, and even I have spent time wondering what a strange shape was before realizing it once was a bug.
I’m hoping to hit the road in October if the diesel prices come down some – those $5 and $6 per gallon prices really put a hitch in my giddyup.
Pingback: Christmas 2022 | FishWisher's Home Page