Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
What a WONDERFUL recount of your working years!!! It was amazing how well a salesman you were! Sounds like you could of sold freezers to Eskimos! lol
I really enjoyed this writing. I hope all is well with your health. I was just thinking about you the other day as I hadn’t seen anything for Thanksgiving.
Jim and I wish you and LaVonne well and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sandy and Jim Aerts
Hi Sandy and Jim –
Nope, not much happening with the coach these days other than just sitting in the RV lot. But we did take it to our son’s place over Thanksgiving. That story I posted on existing page, so it didn’t send out notifications. It is here:
We’re planning on the same for Christmas, so there’ll be a story added then. I just don’t think there’s enough to start a new page when we just go twenty or so miles for one night.
I’m planning to head for Texas in January, as usual. If diesel prices don’t come down by then, I may rethink that trip. Here at home the stuff sells for as much as $6./20! I just can’t bring myself to pay that kind of money.
Thanks again for the visit.