Visits to date
- 154,275 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
Category Archives: Fishin’ with ol’ buddy Al
Fishing an Oregon Volcano
Al and Dale’s Grand Volcanic Adventure July 7 – 11, 2014 2014-7-7 Monday, Day 1, To Klamath Falls, OR via I-5, US97: 353 miles I had to talk my ol’ buddy Al into meeting me at Paulina Lake, near La Pine, … Continue reading
My Last Fishing Trip: Back On the Water After Six Months – But I Have to Wonder Why…
The End of My Fishing Days… Sept 15-18, 2013 Sunday, Day 1: It had been six months since I launched my beloved FishWisher while she sat lonely and forlorn in her shed. It seems that I have lost interest in trolling … Continue reading
Three Days on the Delta For Two Old Geezers – and Three Skunks!
Another Grand Adventure with my Old High School Buddy, Al! Oct 16-18, 2012 Day 1, Tuesday I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. My old high school buddy, Al, would drive down from Oregon and … Continue reading
Sept ’11: Oregon’s World-Record Kokanee Lake: Wallowa Lake!
A Grand Time on Wallowa Lake! September 9, 2011 – September 17, 2011 Sept 9, Friday, Day 1, Home to Klamath Falls, OR via I-5, US97: 353 miles The inspiration for our trip to Wallowa State Park was this 9.7 lb. … Continue reading
July 2011: Living Dangerously…
Fishing for Kokanee in an Oregon Volcano! July 20-21, 2011 A view of the beautiful lake and surrounding crater rim from Al’s pontoon boat. Oregon’s Paulina Lake is the most beautiful lake I’ve ever fished! During a week’s motor home … Continue reading
An Oregon Adventure!
More Fishing with my ol’ Buddy Al in Oregon July 12-17, 2009 Day 1, Sunday, July 12, Home to Klamath Falls, OR via I-5, US97: 351 Miles I looked forward to this trip with much anticipation as I haven’t been on the … Continue reading
Annual Oregon “Fishing” Trip (Photos of this trip were lost during site change.) June 8-13, 2008 Day 1, Sunday, June 8, Home to Red Bluff, CA Via I-5, SR12, SR113, SR99: 206 miles The plan was to drive to Klamath … Continue reading
Two Earlier Fishing Adventures with Ol’ Buddy AL in 2007 & 2004
(Photos of 2007 lost during an earlier site migration.) 1. A Visit to Prineville, Oregon July 9 – 14, 2007 Day 1, Monday, July 9, Home to Klamath Falls, OR via I-5, US97: 349 miles My old buddy from high … Continue reading
Al’s big sturgeon: The biggest male sturgy I’ve ever seen!
Al’s Big Sturgeon! April 20-21, 2005 This past week my old high school buddy, Al (Class of ’58 – yeah, I mean old!), drove down from Oregon to go fishing with me. Our plans included a visit to the Delta for … Continue reading