Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
Sturgeon as art
The base is burl-wood, I believe; the water is plastic and the boat and sturgeon are carved wood.
This entry was posted in Photos (Fabulous!). Bookmark the permalink.
Hi there, are you still selling the cool sturgeon stickers?? I would like to purchase some if possible and can they be purchased in many sizes?
Sorry, no sturgeon decals. I had several made and used them on a couple of boats and my truck, then sold the remaining to a bait shop for what I paid. Do a google search for “sturgeon decals” and you’ll see many others available.
Hi Dale, just checking in to see how you have been… Havent seen you on the water in some time…
Hi Anonymous –
Who’s calling? I have given up fishing having sold the boat over four years ago. It was just getting to be too much work for this old man taking care of the boat, all the prep work, etc. And the endless hassle of the regs took a lot of the fun out of it for me. I RV now for fun and really enjoy that. Thanks for the visit… but who is this?!