Visits to date
- 154,274 hits
- Lavonne’s 80th Birthday Bash February 14, 2023
- Christmas 2022 December 27, 2022
- Those Working Days (…that I do not miss!) December 4, 2022
- 2022 Family Gatherings at Craig’s Castle August 29, 2022
- Oregon or Bust! July 17, 2022
- June, 2022 – To Denver and Beyond! June 13, 2022
- Search for Sunshine 2022 February 28, 2022
- Christmas in January 2022 January 22, 2022
- Christmas 2021 – Again Held Hostage by Covid! December 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving Family Gathering, 2021 November 27, 2021
- To Denver and Beyond – Sept-Oct 2021 September 27, 2021
- To Oregon and Beyond! August 5, 2021
- Boats I Have Loved
- Cecil the Diesel
- Fishin' with "FishTracker" Rich
- Fishin' with "Stockton" Willie
- Fishin' with "Sturgeon" John
- Fishin' with M'Boy!
- Fishin' with ol' buddy Al
- Fishing + RVing = Comfort
- Fishing How To
- Fishing Humble Files
- Fishing Kokanee
- Fishing Overnight on the Water
- Fishing Salmon
- Fishing Striped Bass
- Fishing Sturgeon
- Fishing Trout
- I Love Trucks!
- Life After Fishing
- Photos (Fabulous!)
- Travel: Allen's
- Travel: Arkansas
- Travel: Chicken Runs
- Travel: Craig's Castle
- Travel: Dean's
- Travel: Earlier RV Travels
- Travel: Gale & John
- Travel: Interstate Adventure!
- Travel: Miscellaneous
- Travel: Oregon
- Travel: Other Family Gatherings
- Travel: Search for Sunshine!
- Travel: Winnie Wino Tours
- zTravel: Adverse Weather Adventures (never on purpose!)
Christmas in January 2022
The party itself began around 1600 hours, and included a total of fifteen family members. There was Craig and Laura, Allen and Nancy, Lavonne and I, all of whom began the day there. Breanne rolled in pretty early so she could make all those sweets. There was Ashley and Darren and their beautiful children, Jeremy and Alexandra. Stephanie and Sam came with the latest family addition, baby Sammy. Pat joined us, as well. It was quite the family gathering.
This entry was posted in Travel: Craig's Castle. Bookmark the permalink.
What a BEAUTIFUL family you have, Dale! You are so rich in that department! I’m not good with a large family gathering. As the photographer said to my Dad on his 100th party, as Dad was getting tired of waiting for everyone to gather for the picture, “Just remember, Tony, you started all of this!”
Hi Sandy & Jim –
Yes! You are so right – I am very fortunate to have married into Lavonne’s wonderful family. But I can’t take any credit for it – that was entirely Lavonne’s side of the family.
Thanks for the visit.
I always enjoy reading your commentary Uncle Dale! Loved seeing everyone and can’t wait to see you again soon. Have a safe trip to Texas (or Louisiana) and I look forward to reading about that trip too!
Hi, Sam –
Thank you for your visit and your kind words. Yep! Just got in from wiping down the bling on the motorhome – that is the aluminum rims and the fancy mud flap with the bright stainless trim. Such vanity!
Yep! I’m heading out tomorrow morning for Texas – and maybe Louisiana. I am so overdue for some bummin’ around the country. I left for this trip back on January 29th and came back home the same day – due to the alternator not charging. And I had just had it rebuilt. But they claim it’s fixed now, and I sure hope it is!